We welcome dogs, (up to 3 if they aren't too big), and as we don't make a charge we think this is fairly generous. Bearing that in mind we ask your co-operation with the following:
- Please keep pets off the beds and sofa. If you think that your pet is likely to ignore this, when you aren’t looking, please bring adequate throws/blankets/sheets to cover things up.
- You as the owner take responsibility for the additional cleaning and sweeping of the living areas that may result at the end of your stay. i.e. fouling, chewing and especially moulting!
- Because there may be several dogs holidaying here at one time, the working dogs from the farm can be quite nosey and sometimes roam up here, so please ensure that your dog is kept under control.
- Please keep dogs on leads if you think they are prone to chasing sheep, especially during the lambing season.
- If you wish to wash your dog there are numerous hosepipes arond the carparking areas.
- Please DO NOT wash your dog in the bath or shower tray as this is acrylic and will scratch.
- There is a small dustbin provided for “doggy waste" bags.
We go out of our way to ensure that your accommodation is clean and tidy for your arrival.
We provide adequate cleaning equipment to enable you to clean up after your pets’ stay and leave the cottage as you found it.
Your co-operation will ensure that we have enough time to prepare the cottage, to the same standard that you enjoyed, for the next guests, and that we can continue to allow guests to bring dogs without an additional charge.