Make a Provisional Booking
We are happy to accept an online provisional booking, provided we receive payment of a deposit of £100 within 5 working days, (or the full amount if your holiday is less than 8 weeks away).
Instructions for making an online Provisional Booking
- Fill in the form opposite.
- Click on "Submit"
- We will acknowledge receipt of your booking, by email, and send you further details about payment.
Methods of payment for a deposit or the full amount
- Online bank transfer/payment.
- Card payment using the link we will send you.
- Send a cheque with a covering letter or your holiday details on the reverse of the cheque.
For the Bothy, Schoolhouse Buttery or Loft;
Woodend Barn, Ulpha, Broughton in Furness, Cumbria LA20 6DY
For the Cottage;
10, Brooklyn Road, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1BS
We will reserve your accommodation for 5 working days on receipt of your online booking. If, however, we do not receive your deposit within this period, the provisional booking will be cancelled.
Once we have received your deposit, a booking confirmation will normally be sent to you within 5 working days.
The balance of the payment is due eight weeks prior to the commencement of your holiday and we will also confirm receipt of this by email.